Fuel UX/CX with delight, speed, and scale.
Let our drive and passion for innovation be your competitive advantage through any stage of application development. Whether your requirements are internal or for external customers, an old problem or a new idea, we connect you with the best people that will transform your digital necessities into reality. We collaborate with you through all stages of your application development project, from project management to design, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
Breakthrough the noise.
Innovate faster, create compelling user experiences and empower your digital journey with leading-edge technology, advice, and talent—from front-end design to back-end development to DevOps—to scale forward with greater impact and disruption.
What We Do
In any time of uncertainty or change, let us help you respond, adapt, and collaborate to create the right solution for your project.
Connect with our firmware engineering team to architect, develop, test and implement firmware for the proper functioning of your device.
Build beautiful client-side web applications with the latest tools and techniques for your end customer’s solutions.
- HTML, CSS
- Ruby on Rails, Python or Django, PHP, ASP
- Flash, Actionscript (Used to create Flash animations)
- .NET, C#, Java
Leverage our expertise with modern-day tools, languages, techniques, and processes to architect the perfect solution to transform your business needs.
- Java, C, C++, or C#
- Ruby or Sinatra, Python, PHP
- Database technologies
- Relational variants: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres
- NoSQL variants: Redis, Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Experience with APIs
- System experience – system administration, Linux, cloud computing services (AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack)
Gain access to the best-in-class talent and tools to drive the automating of quality software solutions.
- Write test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of best practices for testing (black box testing, white box testing, unit tests, smoke tests, regression tests, etc.)
- Selenium, or other test automation tools.
Improve collaboration, accelerate deploy cycles, and service delivery through automation and the latest tools and processes to shorten your software development life cycle.
- Basic scripting experience in languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting (aka Bash or Unix)
- Potentially other languages as well
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Munin, Splunk, Zabbix, etc.
- Experience with one or more cloud service providers,such as AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, etc.
- Operational best practices for deployments, releases and maintenance